Montag, 10. Februar 2014

Half Year Completed

Hello guys :)
I decided to write in Englisch from now on, so that my not German friends can read this blog as well :) 

So first things first: 
I arrived safe and happy back home in Germany. 
At 4:50 on Thursday morning 23.01 we (the Half Year Students in and around Killarney) met at Tesco to get our small buss. Us was Susanne, Max, Roman, Anna and me. As I take such a long time in the bathroom I had to get up at 3:15 to be able to pack my last things together, take a shower, eat something, etc. 
After all this my hostmom drove me to Tesco, du to me having 3 suitcases (25kg, 23kg, 23kg), and Elin came with us as well to say goodbye.
After lots of hugs our buss left to Dublin. 
We were lucky as it was a small, very cozy bus with a nice busdriver, so we could get some more hours of sleep. 
After we arrived at Dublin Airport two women from EF picked us up and brought us to our gates. There were some problems with the suitcases of two people but finally they were solved as well and lucky me I had no problems and could go to the safety check in after a couple more hugs, especially from Susanne (Love you sweety :) ♥). 
After trying to get the two hours passed and having a third breakfast, I finally could go to my gate and enter the airplane. 
After two hours I landed in Frankfurt and hurried to get my connection flight to Hannover. After running to the gate the airport staff announced that my flight had 15 min delay. So I sat there waiting with a noise making tummy, as it was already 16:00. 
At the end my airplane came quickly enought and I arrived in Hannover just a few minutes later than I should. At the airport I was very surprised, because my boyfriend was standing there to pick me up although he told me before he wouldn't be abled to pick me up. As ye can all think of I was more than happy :) 
After our drive home I finally made some food for me and fell in my bed :D 
I spent the next days with unpacking my suitcases and you can't imagine how long it takes to unpack 3!!! of them. :D
The next surprise that happened to me was on friday. In the evening I went to a store with Fabian to buy some things. When I came back home with him I saw a baking tray beside our sink. I was just about to ask my mom if they dared to eat chocolate cake without me, when I turned around and saw one of my friends sitting at our kitchen table blowing into a noise maker. I was so scared at first, but then all my other friends came from somewhere and said wellcome back to me. They had made cake, muffins, brownies, noodle salad, meat balls, salad, sausages and more. 
We eat, talked, laughed, played cards and had a great time :) One more time they proofed to be the best friends I could wish for! (If my Killarney group now thinks they are not, they are as well!)
So until now I spent my time with unpacking, relaxing, spending time with wonderful people, going to IKEA, building an Iglu, Brunch, having a movie night, horse riding, patying, looking for a work experience/job and so on. :) 
I still think it was the right decision to come home after the half year! I will bever forget what I experienced with my Killarney friends and what a great time I had. :)

Bye bye guys :)
Lots of love :)

Sedish Chocolate Cake with Nugat

At the day before we left we had another goodby dinner





 




Iglu :P


Brunch

Movie Night with Lena

Horses :)

Partytime

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen